28A- My Exit Strategy
For my exit strategy, I think I would intend to sell the company if the opportunity presented itself. I would like to sell my product to a company correlated with government, marketing, or banking; however, I would have to assess that decision later on down the road. However, I would still like to stay with the company after it sold and continue to implement my own ideas and knowledge. I would like for the company to continue to expand and give customers what they need. I would like for my opportunity to continue to evolve throughout its lifetime. Before this assignment, I did not put a large emphasis on my exit strategy and I do not think it affected my venture concept throughout my idea generation; however, if I were to go back and repeat this process, an exit strategy would have affected my overall plan for myself with relation to my opportunity. I have selected this exit strategy as it seems like it would fulfill me, even after I decided to "exit". Though I would not be the top chairman, I would still have some influence over my venture and my ideas would be considered. I could also observe what was successful and unsuccessful throughout the product's lifecycle and be able to see all the change it has made!