26A- Celebrating Failure
Throughout this semester, I have failed more than I have liked. I am not talking about classes, but I feel defeated in life, generally speaking. Being at home during quarantine, I feel like I have lost a lot of motivation to do well in school and do school as a whole. I find it really hard to stay focused and hard to keep up with my course work. When I was still in school and was able to attend live classes and be on campus, I felt more enthused to do well in my classes. Now, however, I am just taking it day by day, one assignment at a time. This class has shown me that failure can be present in many forms and in various stages of life. Failure is not just failing a test or losing a game- failure is a mindset, a dangerous one. I think failure is exhausting and intimidating. Failing makes me feel weak and embarrassed. After I think that I have failed, I tend to spiral down into a weird mindset and it is difficult for me to pick myself back up again, but once I do, I learn how to work around small bumps I see.