19A- Idea Napkin Number 2

For this new and improved idea napkin, I wanted to update it to better describe me and my product, as well as give it more depth. I did not receive any feedback on this post; however, I asked my family for critiques. My parents told me that the napkin needed more detail in order to accurately display what I am proposing. I explained to them the nature behind the assignment; though, I do intend on exploring their critique as my dad has owned businesses before.

Who am I? I am a hardworking, dedicated person- in school and in everyday life. I am always thriving to become a better version of myself. I am compassionate, caring, and a good listener. I am high strung and a little bit of a type-A personality. Skill-wise, I have held a few jobs in my life, being a hostess and server at a beachfront restaurant in my hometown, holding an internship at an accounting firm here in Gainesville, as well as a tutor all throughout high school. I work well under pressure and time constraints and I love a good challenge. If this product were to become something in the future, it would give me a sense of joy, it would allow me to feel like I was able to positively affect a large group of people, which is always a good feeling.

What am I offering to customers? I plan to offer customers a one-stop-shop for their economic knowledge. A platform that shows the exact current state of the economy and a similar comparison to a time we have already experienced as a nation. I would like to show the customer possible outcomes of the state of the economy and explain to them how their current situation has been played out successfully and unsuccessfully in the past. I want something more hands-on and interactive than a quick morning news dialogue.

Who am I offering this to? My target customer segment would be Millenials and Generation Z- as we are the most prone to low economic knowledge. I know I do not enjoy watching news outlets currently due to each outlet being so far left or so far right. Also, Millenials and Gen Z-ers are not as likely to read newspapers or go out of their way searching for all the pieces of the current state of the economy.

Why do they care? My target market segment does have a concern, from what I have been told and what I have researched, about the economy as we are the next generation- however, it is not in our daily routine to pop out the newspaper and do a google search on the stock market every morning- however, it would be easy to integrate a checking a single platform every morning which contained all of this information.

What are my core competencies? I believe that my platform sets me well above the curve in terms of competition; however, if this were to be implemented, I feel that it would soon be copied. I also have a first-hand opinion on what Millenials and Gen Z's do and do not want as I am part of the Gen Z population myself.

I feel that all of these elements come together nicely and accurately display how my suggested platform would benefit my selected target market. I definitely believe that these elements are stronger and more effective while working together than isolated and individual. If I could tweak the concepts to fit perfectly together, the platform would work really well.

Popular Posts