18A- Customer Avatar
My customer avatar, based on previous posts and chosen segments, is a 23-year-old graduate student, who works two jobs and goes to school full time. My customer goes to the gym three days a week and lives in an apartment with two other students. While taking classes and working, my customer avatar studies heavily and spends a lot of time on campus and at home. They do not actively watch the news, or any television for that matter, as the majority of their time is consumed with work. With very little free time, my customer avatar spends their free time with friends and their dog, Patrick. My customer lives in a run-down student apartment and drives a white 2012 Toyota Camry. Every morning, my customer takes their dog Patrick to the park to play fetch and exercise before going to work. My avatar enjoys cooking and doing housework, along with listening to true crime podcasts. My avatar is not the most economically intelligent and wants to broaden their knowledge, but does not know how to exactly do that without tuning into a cable news outlet every day.
I would say I have a lot in common with my customer avatar as I am a student who does work before classes. I am knowledgable about my lack of intelligence relative to the current state of the economy. Additionally, like my customer avatar, I do not watch cable news and I just get major updates through the CNN website notifications on my laptop. I also have very little free time being a full-time student and working throughout the week- so I like to do relaxing activities with friends during my free time. I believe some of these attributes are consistent across the board for my target segment, Millenials and Generation Z-ers. A lot of customers in this target segment are either in the workforce full time or are full-time students. People in this segment are also lacking in free time or just lacking in being informed due to unattractive news and economic outlets. I do not think these similarities are a coincidence because I targeted my idea towards problems I had and my friends and peers have.
I would say I have a lot in common with my customer avatar as I am a student who does work before classes. I am knowledgable about my lack of intelligence relative to the current state of the economy. Additionally, like my customer avatar, I do not watch cable news and I just get major updates through the CNN website notifications on my laptop. I also have very little free time being a full-time student and working throughout the week- so I like to do relaxing activities with friends during my free time. I believe some of these attributes are consistent across the board for my target segment, Millenials and Generation Z-ers. A lot of customers in this target segment are either in the workforce full time or are full-time students. People in this segment are also lacking in free time or just lacking in being informed due to unattractive news and economic outlets. I do not think these similarities are a coincidence because I targeted my idea towards problems I had and my friends and peers have.