14A- Halfway Reflection
Tenacity and Paying it Forward
1. The behaviors I have used and developed in order to do well in this course would definitely have to be staying on top of assigned work and lectures, time management, and determination. This class has a lot of assignments each week; however, if you stay on top of the lecture material and complete each assignment before each Friday, you should see the results that you want. Though there have been times that I haven't wanted to implement these behaviors, I always have as I am determined to get the most that I can out of this course.
2. There definitely have been moments where I have wanted to give up, especially on Friday mornings right before deadlines when I had a super busy week at work and school- but I haven't given up yet. I have pushed through because the feeling of completing assignments is very rewarding to me personally. I have always been grateful for pushing through even the busiest and toughest weeks in order to better myself and expand my education.
3. Three tips I would give to a new student going into this course would be:
- DO NOT PROCRASTINATE
- Watch all of the lectures at least 2 days after they are posted
- Complete all assignments before Thursday night
