11A Idea Napkin 1
In my idea napkin, I chose to expand upon my previous business idea of the economic trend tracking application. I believe that my talents come into play with tasks such as this as I have a desire to help people and a desire for our generation to be informed- we are the future. I am offering this opportunity all people, but targeting this product to our generation and Millenials as we need to be more conscious society members and more knowledgeable when it comes to the current state of the economy and how it can affect society as a whole entity, and not just people individually. This product will expand upon current trends and show comparisons to past trends so we can attempt to be prepared for what is next to come. Possible projections will be shown and past historical times of positive reactions and negative reactions will be explored and expanded upon. My target demographic cares, or should care, as the economy affects all aspects of society, business, and government. This application speaks for itself- as nothing similar is on the market at such an accessible point.